Недавний контент P2W

1. P2W

❌ Отказано Хз короче

People quit the game for 2 reasons 1. They get tired of losing 2. They get bored The same pattern happens on all servers. The only thing admins can do is add more content, but this only postpones the inevitable Also from experience, a wipe will not improve the situation. The only effect would...
  2. P2W

продам голд 300к каждый

продам голд 300к каждый
  3. P2W

✅ Одобрено Юани

Bruh what society? You call 10 tryhards with a bunch of alts an MMO society? Not only that I'm keeping the server alive, I'm giving you free tips to be efficient and you insult me Also it's sad that a supposedly grown up man can't understand the most simple principles of economy and has 0...
  4. P2W

✅ Одобрено Юани

Option 1: farm for items (XX, mirages, whatever), struggle to sell them for coins, after 1 week when you have coins you buy gold at the trader and lose money on commission. Option 2: become friends with a donator, ask him what item he wants, farm that item and trade with him directly, without...
  5. P2W

✅ Одобрено Юани

Why do you need coins? Use items like mirages (which everyone needs) as currency, or gold What can you even do with coins on this server? Repair gear? Or maybe overpriced items from the afk cats who "try their luck":LOL: Time for history lesson: Prehistoric people traded objects with other...
  6. P2W

🕐 На рассмотрении Случайная награда за территорию!

It is common sense. It is not fair if 2 players benefit from a reward designed for a big clan. The random reward system existed on the original server where there are strict rules against twins.
  7. P2W

✅ Одобрено New Fashion

Hi, please add to the server this fashion. You can see all the pieces for male and female in the links below. https://www.pwdatabase.com/ru/quest/38886 https://www.pwdatabase.com/ru/quest/38887
  8. P2W

✅ Одобрено кач хай лвл пета

I vote yes if you lower prices ahaha
  9. P2W

✅ Одобрено Альтернативный путь фарма скиллов

Price is not a problem. I prefer to give my money to the admin and improve server quality & longevity. Why would I give my resources to 2-3 farmers who monopolize the economy and create whatever price they want? :LOL:
  10. P2W

⚔️ Гильдия NewGods

how do i join? do you accept rich people too?
  11. P2W

✅ Одобрено кач хай лвл пета

everything must be earned through hard work, including exprience; this is a capitalist suggestion 😂
  12. P2W

❌ Отказано Editing Quests

I noticed many players download the game, play until level 20-25, and then quit and never return again. I tihnk it is mostly because they get bored of questing (in today's times people are used to everything being fast and dynamic). For me this is not a problem (obviously since I am still here)...
  13. P2W

❌ Отказано Reputation

It is not a secret that reputation can be obtained with gold. The process is simple: 1. Buy crafting materials. 2. Craft level 90 armors (in heaven or hell) 3. Donate 2 pieces of 2 star armor to Armor Collector for 45 reputation Math (feel free to check yourself and correct me if I am wrong)...
  14. P2W

Поиск КП

Поиск КП
Верх