Результаты поиска

1. F

📖 Гайды How to create a macro in PWAGE

Hello friends, most of you may already know this, but would like to include this here for new players who may not be aware of the feature in game or not clear about it yet. kindly correct or share appropriate feedback as required. thank you In game Skill window by default can be accessed via R...
  2. F

📖 Гайды Basic beginners guide to PWAGE

Hello friends, most people joining here are veterans who might've already played pw previously, but here i would like to explain the basic game for beginners and maybe refresh or give a new perspective from personal view point to some of the veterans. After you have downloaded the client from...
  3. F

📖 Гайды Fox's guides in PWAGE

Welcome to PWAGE friends, Below are my personal guides to PWAGE. Thought might be useful to add all of them here in a single thread. Registration : Registering ingame account in PWAGE Registering Forum Account for PWAGE Downloading Client: Downloading English Client for PWAGE Basic...
  4. F

📖 Гайды Registering Forum Account for PWAGE

Hello friends, Below is basic guide to registering forum account on PWAGE to my best knowledge, please add corrections or share your feedback appropriately as required.. thank you. PWAGE Main Website: https://pwage.net/en/ Please click on FORUM as shown in below image to goto PWAGE Forum you...
  5. F

📖 Гайды Downloading English Client for PWAGE

Hello friends, below is a basic guide to download this server's English client for International Community written to my best knowledge.. do add corrections if required and share feedback as appropriate.. thank you have a nice time both online and offline :) PWAGE Main Website...
  6. F

📖 Гайды Registering ingame account in PWAGE

Though its generally assumed if you are able to find this thread you have the basic knowledge about the website, i'll be adding detailed information to my best knowledge down.. do add your feedback be it additional information to help international community or corrections within existing...
Верх